Aon is looking for an Account Manager/Account Specialist I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, for our Aon Client Services group located in Lincolnshire, IL. Please note: this is a virtual/work from home opportunity.
Your impact as an Account Manager/Account Specialist I
Resolve basic inquiries associated with all aspects of Aon Client Services (ACS) service delivery (e.g. output delivery, basic invoice inquiries, etc.) and refers more complex inquiries to senior team.
- Identify and retrieve relevant compliance documentation necessary to process renewals, invoices, surplus lines filing and any other ACS deliverables.
- Perform necessary activities or support a senior team member in the initiating a renewal, processing an invoice, issuing auto IDs, processing surplus lines, issuing emergency certificates, resolving premium account discrepancies, initiating endorsements, processing vehicle suspensions and processing other client requests.
- Seeks assistance from senior team members when confronted with unfamiliar or complex processing transactions.
- React to field office requests via Broker Desktop tools that require actions in a timely manner.
- Organize or assist senior team members with the preparation of renewals and assist the distribution team with the delivery of relevant outputs.
- Ensure system of record (Bridge & Broker Desktop) is accurate and current to ensure outputs and client deliverables will be produced according to guidelines and policy detail.
- Liaise and be responsive to inquiries from outsourced provider to manage and ensure the timeliness and quality of outputs.
- Upload, index or attach documents in Document Management System.
- Perform pre – renewal account review with the field office to meet client expectations related to timelines and to ensure accuracy of deliverables (certificates, invoices, endorsements, etc.).
- Help colleagues troubleshoot and resolve basic client issues around ACS services.
- Upon policy placement (with assistance from a senior team member), creates policy summaries, schedules of insurance, calculates premium allocations, and provides quality review of all post placement outputs.
- With assistance from senior team members, address and complete special client projects.
- Participate in office and client visits.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Entry level position 1-3 years of commercial insurance/office experience a plus; will also consider recent college graduate.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with external and internal clients on client servicing activities
- Understands operation processes and methodologies; proven ability to work effectively with moderate guidance and supervision.
- Must have strong Excel skills to import/export data, strong Word skills, some v-look up experience a plus.
- Successfully operates in a fast-paced output driven environment that requires staff members to multi-task, react quickly and perform task that are not routine.
- Must maintain appropriate insurance brokers license or obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
The salary range for this position is $42,700 – $50,000 annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant’s geographic location. The salary range reflected is an estimate, based on a primary work location of Lincolnshire, IL. The actual salary may vary for applicants in a different geographic location.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including sick days and vacation days, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits are governed by the applicable plan documents and policies.
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any ti