Aon is looking for a Health Solutions U.S. Broking Project Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Health Solutions in the United States.
Your impact as a Health Solutions U.S. Broking Project Consultant
- Survey Development/Analysis – Lead strategy for driving consultant value with the U.S. Broking Survey results utilization by organizing an effort to stand up a portal for consultants to access and utilize the information with clients and possible expansion of survey constructs
- Emerging Vendor (EV) Center of Excellence (COE) – Drive revenue by the commercialization/implementation of new initiatives with U.S. Health Solutions consultants and expand the U.S. Innovations team collaboration to include the evaluation of emerging new vendors ensuring this data is consistently updated, evaluated, compared and contrasted for new partnerships to pursue for revenue growth
- Request for Information (RFI) Center of Excellence (COE) – Drive growth within the existing RFI COE by leading the expansion to global regions and the collection of data for utilization in multiple systems including the development of Vendor Profiles
- Delegate tasks to U.S. Broking Project Specialist/Analyst in leveraging data and analytics to identify, define, and drive Health Solutions U.S. Broking strategy and operational efficiency/standardization projects
- Utilize technology platforms to report vendor data by various means across multiple products and geographies
- Lead audits of internal data and processes to identify and manage initiatives to improve business performance within Health Solutions U.S. Broking
- Develop, execute and lead ongoing management of the Centers of Excellence (COE) within Health Solutions U.S. Broking
- Enhance project management acumen by training other colleagues on best practices for leading projects within Health Solutions U.S. Broking
Key Leadership Dimensions:
- Client Value – Prioritize work according to the needs and satisfaction of the client
- Unmatched Teams – Respond promptly, thoughtfully, and effectively to changing work environments, priorities, and situations; handles multiple tasks
- Build own skillset and share new ideas; look for new ways to serve clients
- Business Results – Provide simple, quality client solutions; follow established processes
- Lives Our Values – Consistently perform responsibilities to the best of ability
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3-4 years business/project management experience
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines, strong attention to detail
- Superior Project Management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; familiarity with Microsoft Project 365 and CAPM certification preferred
- Professional, confident communication approach, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous Health Solutions or Product knowledge of Medical, Stop Loss, Life, Disability, Dental, Vision, Spending Accounts and Voluntary Benefits a plus
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Word, and PowerPoint required; Microsoft Project 365 preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including sick days and vacation days, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits are governed by the applicable plan documents and policies.
The salary range for this position is $69,200 – $80,000 annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary range reflected is an estimate, based on a primary work location of Illinois. The actual salary may vary for applicants in a different geographic location.
This position is eligible to participate in one of Aon’s annual incentive plans. The amount of the incentive varies and is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable incentive plan.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.