Title: Global Account Manager
Location: Raleigh NC or Boston MA
Reports to: Managing Director – Global Client Strategy
Have a passion for online learning solutions and building more inclusive workplaces? Want to work for a global organization focusing on cross-cultural communication and working across boundaries?
If so, Aperian Global is the place for you. We are seeking hard-working and mission-driven individuals who want to drive growth for both Aperian Global and their own professional careers as a Global Account Manager. This is a client development role tasked with maintaining and growing client revenue through Aperian Global’s consulting, training and online learning solutions. If you’ve got the passion, the skills, and the desire to help our clients increase communication and collaboration and build a more inclusive world, we’d love to hear from you!
With over 30 years of experience, our organization enables individuals and corporations to work effectively across boundaries through a greater understanding of ourselves and others. For a closer look at the work we do, please visit our website at www.aperianglobal.com. Here’s more about the position:
You will be responsible for building and maintaining key relationships, developing and managing opportunities, leading strategic client conversations, and collaborating with global account team members. You will manage customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business. This position is also responsible for helping achieve department and organization revenue growth goals, through customer retention and collaboration within the department and organization.
A typical day would include the following:
- Strategically identify and implement online, standard, and customized learning solutions which support our clients’ global business initiatives
- Position AG portfolio of solutions (digital & instructor-led) to prospects and clients
- Meet and exceed portfolio revenue
- Serve as a liaison between client needs and Aperian Global’s consultants, product & service lines, and geographies to ensure clients understand company products and services and have a successful execution of all client solutions
- Upsell and cross-sell products and services within existing accounts
- Work collaboratively with global client teams (Client Engagement Managers, Program Managers) to help implement solutions that are aligned with client expectations and consistent with Aperian Global’s brand
- Strengthen/develop key client relationships with senior decision-makers
- Oversee engagement quality, reporting metrics, general client intelligence, and overall client satisfaction
- In collaboration with marketing, steward lead pipeline and new business opportunities
We love working with good people who care about our customers and are passionate about enabling global success for our clients. On top of that, we’re looking for someone with some or all of the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years relevant experience in account management
- Enjoys uncovering client needs and proposing creative solutions to support clients and meet revenue targets.
- Goal-driven with proven and continued success in upselling and cross-selling, and managing a pipeline.
- Confident navigating sales/customer relationship management platforms.
- Enjoys presenting to diverse audiences in a manner that is both engaging and motivating.
- Effective at fostering client relationships, leading to new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as flexibility and ability to think and react quickly to client opportunities.
- Comfortable developing and maintaining remote working relationships.
- Excited to be a part of a global team committed to innovation and excellence.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a collaborative virtual environment;
- Eager to help clients learn more about themselves and others in order to work more effectively together.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- International experience working and/or living in several countries is a plus.
Why Work for Us?
When you join our organization, you will have the opportunity to work with smart, dedicated colleagues in an environment that fosters respect for diverse cultures and backgrounds, recognizes and values individual and team contributions, and promotes growth and development.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
401(K) with Company Match
Training and Career Development
Generous Paid Time Off
Ability to work remotely
To Apply for the Position
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion is part of our DNA. We take a broad view of diversity and truly believe that our differences are our strengths, and each person has something unique and valuable to offer to the world. We invite all applicants to please visit our careers application portal to apply: https://aperianglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/ EOE