About the Firm
At Aperio Group, our strategies are designed to put our clients’ and their clients’ interests at the center of our investment advice; to minimize costs and taxes; and to incorporate each client’s unique environmental, social, and governance (ESG) preferences. We are a purposefully growing quantitative/index-tracking investment management firm specializing in managing customized equity portfolios tax efficiently.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At Aperio, we work hard and move quickly as a well-coordinated, collaborative team whose exceptional people are focused on providing extraordinary client service. Our firm seeks to build a workforce that is as diverse in experience, perspective, and culture as the clients with whom we aspire to work. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital/family status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Our headquarters is in Sausalito, California, only one block from the beautiful harbor. It’s a short, 20-minute drive from much of San Francisco. We are looking for talented individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area as well as nationwide as a remote opportunity. If not local, when travel is permitted, team members are expected to visit the office periodically for training and to work with the core onsite team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, industry-disruptive, fast-paced environment, Aperio is the place for you.
APERIO GROUP, LLC IS COMMITTED TO ATTRACTING, RETAINING, ENGAGING, AND DEVELOPING A POOL OF TALENT THAT IS DIVERSE ALONG MANY DIMENSIONS. WE SEEK TO LEVERAGE THESE DIVERSE EXPERIENCES, BACKGROUNDS, AND VIEWPOINTS TO BEST SERVE THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS.
The Marketing Collateral Coordinator is responsible for managing external-facing marketing materials (presentation decks, info sheets, research papers, blogs, etc.), coordinating the creation workflow, and managing the internal document library and collateral distribution process. This is an exciting junior-level position to learn about product marketing and financial services in a fast-growing company with an inclusive, low-ego, and collaborative culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the marketing material publishing process from start to finish—closely working with authors, stakeholders, designers, copy editors, and compliance—to transform collateral ideas into client-ready material on a timely basis.
- While our designers are primarily responsible for the development of the materials, the Marketing Collateral Coordinator will assist with some formatting of documents for fine-tuning purposes.
- Oversee the library of marketing materials and conduct periodic reviews to ensure that they are relevant, utilized, and up-to-date.
- Work with stakeholders to enhance the ease of collateral distribution.
- Assume additional marketing responsibilities over time.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One to three years of work experience. Background in financial services is a plus.
- Very strong skills in PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficiency with Excel, as the role requires chart/graph manipulation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork skills and capacity to work with a variety of personalities under tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills to manage projects and processes to facilitate access to collateral.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
California Residents: The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of information Aperio collects about you and the purposes for which Aperio will use your information. For personal information subject to the CCPA, please see this Privacy Notice, which contains required disclosures and details information that we collect as a part of our job application process.
Applicants: Please be aware and cautious about scams and requests for information from sources claiming to be affiliated with or working on behalf of Aperio Group. Be suspicious of anyone contacting you from an email domain other than “aperiogroup.com” or “app.bamboohr.com”, or calling you about a job opportunity if you have not sent a resume to us. We will never ask for personal or background check information directly over email or the telephone before providing a formal job offer, and we only use secure methods to request and receive such information. If you are concerned about the legitimacy of a communication or request, we suggest that you call our main line (415) 339-4300 to verify.