Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) seeks an Executive-Level (SME) Electronic Warfare Analyst to provide Scientific and Technical Intelligence analysis of basic and applied research and engineering, prototyping, technology transfer, developmental and operational testing, military fielding and integration of Electronic Warfare (Electronic Attack, Electronic Protection, and EW Support) technologies impacting U.S. and foreign military capabilities.
The successful candidate will perform the following:
- Conducts S&TI research and analysis, and produces finished S&TI assessments on emerging and disruptive technologies with the potential to impact U.S. military operations.
- Identifies technical capabilities and performance characteristics of foreign EW systems.
- Conducts analysis of R&D process and organizations associated with target EW systems.
- Reviews model output and analyzes ELINT/SIGINT parameters for threat change validation requests, theater specific mission loads and potential reprogramming actions.
- Provides technological assessments suitable for ingesting into Library of National Intelligence in accordance with Defense Intelligence Analysis Program requirements and Office of Director of National Intelligence IC Directives.
- Prepares and provides S&TI products in support of Department of Defense concepts, capability development, and acquisition customers. These products include subject matter briefs, intelligence notes, threat modules, threat briefings, and technical memoranda.
- Collaborates and coordinates products within DoD and IC agencies and organizations throughout the S&TI Enterprise.
- This position will reside at Warner Robins AFB, GA under a new EW Group subordinate to the 350 SWW.
Executive-Level (SME) Electronic Warfare Analyst Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current active TS/SCI clearance
Executive-Level (SME) Electronic Warfare Analyst Required Experience:
- Master’s Degree in any field with 5-7 years of experience OR Bachelors Degree with 7-9 years of relevant experience OR 13-15 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
- EWO Officer
- Comprehensive understanding of reprogramming
Applied Research Associates, Inc. (aka ARA) is an employee-owned international research and engineering company known for providing technically superior solutions to complex and challenging problems in the physical sciences. We were founded in Albuquerque, NM in 1979 as the disco era was, thankfully, closing out and the personal computer era was beginning. We employ over 1,400 professionals and continue to grow. ARA offices throughout the U.S. and Canada provide a broad range of technical expertise in defense, civil, and health technologies, computer software and simulation, systems analysis, environmental technologies, and testing and measurement. Around ARA you are equally likely to hear a conversation about Kubernetes clusters as you are a debate on merits of a reverse polish notation (RPN) versus polish notation (PN) in numerical programming!
While this is all of the Year One and Beyond stuff, Day One is highly impressive too. These are things like our competitive salary (DOE), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) & 401(k) with matching program, benefits package which includes medical, dental vision, flex spending, telehealth services, company-paid life & disability insurance including paid maternity disability leave through our company-paid short-term disability benefit, domestic partner coverage, dependent care flex spending, daycare discounts, pet insurance, relocation opportunities, floating holidays, tuition reimbursement, professional development as well as flexible schedules with remote/work from home options. ARA also prides ourselves on having a challenging culture where innovation & experimentation are the norm. At ARA, employees are our greatest assets, so we give our employees the tools, training, and opportunities to take active roles as owners. The motto, “Engineering and Science for Fun and Profit” sums up the ARA experience. The company realizes employee ownership spawns greater creativity and initiative along with higher performance and customer satisfaction levels.
ARA is passionate about inclusion and diversity in our workplace. In 2018 40% of our new employees voluntarily self-identified as protected veterans. (Source-AAP EOY 2018 Veterans Data Collection Report). We are also very proud of our Women’s Initiative Network (WIN) whose purpose is to motivate, support, and encourage professional career development for women to maximize career and professional accomplishments. Additionally, the Southeast Division looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes ARA such a great place to work. Some of the social impact aspects we have implemented at our division include monthly get-togethers, team outings to local baseball games in the summer, board game lunches, holiday party, corn hole tournaments, chili cook-offs and so on. For additional information and an opportunity to join this unique workplace, please apply at careers.ara.com.