You must be a recent college graduate. This is a full time 40/hour a week salaried job. Only will consider recent grads.
Apptopia is ready to scale. To do so, we’re expanding a team of ambitious, curious, smart people who want to make an impact on the success of mobile-first businesses. We’re looking to grow our Business Development Representative team to assist our Account Executives in creating 20-25 new opportunities each month. As a BDR, you’re the front-line evangelist responsible for expanding interest in Apptopia.
The BDR role at Apptopia will give you an incredible introduction to sales at a fast-paced, SaaS-based, Boston start-up. You’ll be communicating daily with some of the world’s hottest mobile-first brands. Your job will be to engage and interact personally and thoughtfully via email and phone. Ultimately, you’ll generate leads to book demos and partner with our Account Executive team to develop your sales skills. You will play a critical role in our customer acquisition and revenue growth goals.
Our BDRs are responsible for generating, contacting, and qualifying prospects. You need to be creative in identifying new ways to find new prospects, including interpreting data, utilizing tools, and organizing your work following structured sales processes.
You might be a great fit if:
- You’re intellectually curious
- You believe helping is the new selling
- You strive to work in an environment where the Sunday Scaries don’t exist
- Your instinct is to solve a problem without being asked
- You look at challenges as opportunities for personal growth
- You’re comfortable being uncomfortable
- You don’t shy away from competition
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart
- You’re empathetic
- You prefer choosing the role of David in the matchup vs Goliath
- You live by the acronym D.R.E.A.M (data rules everything around me)
Your day might include:
- Prospecting and qualifying a high volume of inbound leads
- Understanding the free sign ups business objectives and prepare them for demo calls
- Being an awesome teammate
- Developing creative and unique messaging to connect with potential customers
- 401K plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- HSA spending account
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Flexible work from home policy
- Life Improvement Benefit (monthly stipend)
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban and ABS Capital, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
Apptopia is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success! Apptopia is not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.