Who We Are
For more than 25 years, Aptima’s mission has been to improve and optimize performance in mission-critical, technology-intensive environments. We apply deep expertise in how humans think, learn, and perform to today’s challenges. Whether for fighter pilots functioning in the cockpit, medical staff in the ICU, or teams collaborating across distributed networks, our solutions:
- Ensure synergy between humans, the technologies they use, and the organizations within which they operate
- Enhance productivity through human-AI teaming, unobtrusive measurement, data analytics, and intelligent interfaces
- Accelerate learning, training, and readiness with precision learning that is customized, personalized, and efficient
What Makes Us Unique
Our culture is rooted on three principles that our founders planted, and our employees have embraced ever since— innovation, impact, and empathy. At our core, Aptima researches, develops, and innovates within an area that engineering firms largely ignore, the Human component. In order to impact the world in meaningful ways, you must bring those innovations to light, and that is precisely what we do.
Entrepreneurial and creative energy run through our veins. When our team chooses to continue their education or professionally publish their work, we cheer then on. Teamwork, collaboration, and a relentless focus on our customers are central tenants of our culture. Work hard. Take care of each other. Lead by example. Accept others for who they are.
So, while the world knows us as a company that is moving humans, technology, and AI forward, we believe we are something more.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Aptima is building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, taking care of each other, leading by example, and personal well-being. We’re looking for an intern to join our PeopleOps team that wants to work hard and learn a tremendous amount along the way.
You can expect to:
- Source passive candidates for roles across the organization
- Manage ATS and review applications with recruiting team
- Work on ad hoc PeopleOps projects
- Collaborate with PeopleOps team and Senior Management on special projects and/or research
- Intermediate computer skills
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Desire to learn about recruiting and People Operations
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, government contractor environment
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- U.S. Citizenship required or the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
- Working towards, or finished, at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Working Conditions (ADA accommodations may be sought)
- This role will report to Woburn, MA office
All applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Aptima, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the most qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, credit history, sexual orientation, arrest and court record, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or other applicable laws.
Aptima, Inc. participates in the US Government E-Verify Program. For more information, click on http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
EOE MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED