AAC is pleased to offer part-time internships to current college students and recent graduates looking to gain experience in the art world. Under our direct supervision, interns will gain knowledge relating to such fields as appraisals & valuations, advisory services, and collection management while also learning the mechanics of operating a business. Additionally, interns will deepen their knowledge of art history while also learning specialized writing skills and precise data organization.
- Primary and secondary market research
- Appraisal and advisory report development
- Administrative & operational support
- Marketing and business development support
- Third-party logistics/management (art shippers, installers, conservators, etc.)
To apply, please submit a current resume along with a transcript and personal statement outlining your academic and professional goals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Internship Deadline: April 15, 2021