Associate Consultant / Associate Consultant Intern
(until August 2021, remote work possible)
Argopoint is a boutique management consulting firm dedicated to helping Fortune Global 500 corporate legal departments with their most important management challenges. Since 2005, Argopoint has served as a trusted adviser to some of the world’s most respected companies, providing innovative, customized management consulting services.
Argopoint is hiring paid, entry-level Associate Consultants and Associate Consultant Interns for full-time, project-based work beginning in March and ending in August 2021. This role is ideal for students who have taken a leave of absence from school and who plan to return for the fall semester, or for individuals who are seeking temporary employment before beginning graduate school or another role in the fall.
Our firm is selective and typically hires associates from highly-ranked universities and liberal arts colleges. Past associates have gone on to join big three management consultancies or leading firms in finance, and many Argopoint alumni have been admitted to top business and law schools. While most associates and interns are current or recent undergraduates, our past pool has included graduates (and some students) from JD and MBA programs, as well as PhDs and post-doctoral students. We are willing to work with experienced candidates to align their interests with our needs to maximize the value of this experience.
Note: this position is for immediate start and will end in August 2021. Possible alternative end dates may be accommodated, though please include such a request in your cover letter.
– Undergraduates, Master’s students, MBAs, JDs, PhDs, or recent graduates (college or advanced degrees) with a strong academic background
– Strong desire and proven track record to “do whatever it takes”
– Excellent verbal and outstanding written communication skills
– Very organized and highly attuned attention to detail
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Demonstrated leadership experience
– Demonstrated contributions to high-performing teams
– Ability to work independently and move assignments forward with limited guidance
– Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
– Prior consulting experience is a plus, but not required
– Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint is a must; Think-Cell experience is a plus
Responsibilities vary but include:
– Research, collection and analysis of data
– Use of innovative research methods to gather data (e.g., conducting phone interviews, etc.)
– Modeling and analyzing data (Excel)
– Developing and writing reports and presentations (Word and PowerPoint)
– Preparation for and participation in client calls and meetings
– Project/work stream management
Applicants should submit a cover letter along with resume. Resumes may also be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, though we are hiring quickly and recommend applicants apply as early as possible to receive priority consideration.
If your resume matches our needs we will contact you. Only candidates that meet our requirements will be contacted. (While we would like to respond to each applicant individually, this is not feasible for us.) Should you not hear back from us, please assume that we did not have a role on the team in line with your skills and background.
Due to the high level of interest, we request no phone calls, please.
121 Mount Vernon Street, Suite 26
Boston, MA 02114