We’re pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we’re designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day. Industry leading games such as Buffalo, Dragon Link and Game of Thrones, along with our award-winning app Heart of Vegas, we’re continually pushing the bar of creativity.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a mathematician that is eager to learn, design and develop games for the casino industry, specifically slot machines. Game Designers are responsible for creating the mathematical models associated with slot machine games and leading a team of artist, software engineers and testers to build the games.
- Participates in the creation and review of original mathematical models, new game themes and concepts for slot machines.
- Working with a diverse team of artists, software engineers and game testers to build the game concepts from start to finish.
- Works with other designers in conducting and verifying mathematical calculations by using Excel and computer simulations.
- Creates and maintains all documents and files required for game development and submission to external regulators.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- Sound understanding of probability and statistics in casino style games.
- Passion for generating game concepts and math models.
- Appreciates all things games and the design that goes into them.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Knowledge in C++, C#, or an equivalent language is required.
- Ability to work in teams, with managers and able to collaborate with creative and technical disciplines.
- Thinks big and adapts to change in a creative environment.
- Self-driven, responsible and detail-oriented person who can multi-task and deliver high quality work on time.