Our mission. Ark Behavioral Health is a network of Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facilities that provide a variety of levels of care to those who are prepared to begin their journey toward recovery. Our commitment is unmatched and proven by offering a diverse set of clinical therapies, combined with a professional, caring staff and diverse treatment locations. We use a whole-patient approach built on a foundation of integrity, transparency, and compassion. Our goals extend far beyond sobriety alone; every therapeutic intervention we deliver empowers our clients with a sense of purpose and joy in recovery. We operate four residential inpatient treatment centers in Massachusetts: Northeast Addictions Treatment Center, Recovering Champions, Spring Hill Recovery Center and Bedrock Recovery Center.
Come join us on this journey! We are looking to grow our teams with talented, caring, and passionate people who share our energy and enthusiasm for recovery support.
We are looking for a full-time Talent Acquisition Coordinator/HR Generalist at Ark Behavioral Health in Quincy, Massachusetts.
The TA Coordinator/HR Generalist for the Ark Behavioral Health will accomplish a variety of task in support of the Human Resources department. Among the duties will be implementation of policies, on-boarding of new hires and liaison with internal department and external entities.
The HR generalist at the corporate offices will have a significant recruiting and retention focus, applying HR concepts and practices to the process of staffing a dynamic organization. As the organization grows there may be opportunities to develop a strategic focus, planning and staffing for significant expansion, while managing the consistent employee turnover across the enterprise.
- Manage daily workflow from onboarding new hires to advising on personnel matters
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Identify most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Generate HR related documents and forms
- Assist other HR representative at various sites as needed
- Maintain records using common office software and specialized HR related software
- Collaborate across teams and among external partners
- Advise and assist with policy and disciplinary matters as needed
- Assist with evaluation and compensation review
- Represent and/or facilitate representation of the company at career events
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience working in Recruiting, Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Strong Communication skills- written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple searches/projects while remaining flexible to changing priorities
Why Work for Us! We provide an environment where our employees can grow and advance professionally, with a healthy balance between work and personal lives. Our biggest investment is in our employees, so we reward and recognize hard work by promoting from within when possible. We pay competitively and offer a variety of benefits to meet your wellness and financial needs.
EEO and Accommodations We are deeply committed to building a workplace and community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at least one week in advance of your interview.