Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture, and have been ranked for eleven consecutive years as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2021, our team members rated us the #1 Public Accounting Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and as a “Top Workplace” by the Washington Post. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson has an immediate opening for a Marketing Data Intern to join the Marketing and Business Development Team.
- Organize and input client and prospect data into our CRM system
- Focus on data integrity and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Collaborate with marketing and business development team members on strategic projects
- Current college student or recent college graduate
- Ability to work 20-32 hours/week
- Strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive mind and positive attitude
- Outstanding professionalism and work ethic
* Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
** Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer