We Are Hiring
Position is currently remote with potential to stay remote or return to office location in Troy, MI. Associate must be able to travel to Troy, MI for occasional meetings, etc.
Hours and Schedule: Monday- Friday, 40 hours/week. Standard business hours.
What You Will Do
Conduct quality data analysis and clinical decision support for designated system(s).
- Support measurement and system improvement. Develop quality, safety, reliability and customer satisfaction metrics and analytics.
- Collaborate on metric development, reporting system design and design and delivery of routine and ad hoc reports.
- Develop approaches to presenting information including presentations and communications.
- Support advance project management, improvement initiatives and tactical decisions/plans.
- Benchmark national best practices and make recommendations for change as appropriate.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Reg Health Info Tech credentialed from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-3+ years of healthcare experience preferred. Proficiency with spreadsheets and Tableau preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.