Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the US, helping over 12+ million of Americans save for the future. We are looking for client-focused talent who have service as part of their DNA, rather than just part of a job. We take serving our clients seriously and need individuals who want to learn our business, embrace our core values, and work within a team environment. If you can see every interaction as an opportunity to achieve client satisfaction, we want to talk with you! Due to organizational growth, we have several exciting TEMPORARY opportunities that could eventually lead to full-time roles. Multiple shifts are available, see below. New/recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
****These positions are 100% fully remote****
****Positions start May and end approx. Sept/Oct****
Shifts (times are in Eastern Standard Times):
- 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
- 11:30 am to 8:00 pm
- 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
The first 2 weeks consist of training from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm EST.
In this role, successful hires will be providing high-quality service to all State Sponsored Retirement Program (SSRP) clients during interactions for anyone seeking information or executing requests on specific accounts, product or plan information, and policies and procedures. Areas of service to be provided are handling inbound calls and emails, outbound calls, back office processing, and various dynamic projects in line with the overall product development.
- Field inbound and outbound calls and emails to provide product support, plan information, technical support and policy & procedure guidance within department service standards.
- Research and resolve complex issues in a timely manner to completion.
- Be a proactive and willing participant in projects aimed at business development.
- Accurately record customer feedback.
- Work with a team to maintain accurate customer records, including case creation of all customer interactions to communicate business trends in servicing clients.
- Perform data entry to record client contributions.
- Demonstrate focus on improving workflows, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with additional Ascensus departments to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Address opportunities to maintain and improve business relationships with clients.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Demonstrate our I-Client service philosophy and Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® in every action on a day-to-day basis showing support of our organizational culture.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred. (New or recent grads encouraged to apply)
- At least 1 year of exp. in financial service, client or customer service in a professional work environment preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
- Computer proficiency is required
- Ability to work overtime required
- Urgency and commitment to deadlines and goals.
- Strong problem resolution and communication skills.
Home Workplace Requirements
- Must have an uninterrupted space for working hours
- Must have reliable internet connection & an individually owned router