Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and government savings services provider in the US, helping millions of Americans save for the future. We are looking for new and/or recent grads and experienced professionals who have service as part of their DNA. This is a great opportunity to learn our financial services business, embrace our core values, and work within a team environment! If you can see every interaction as an opportunity to achieve client satisfaction, we want to talk with you! As a Call Center Representative, you will provide high-quality service to 529 education savings investors and plan advisors by phone and email. These roles are NOT sales! We are actively hiring several full-time associates for various shifts!
****These roles are 100% remote in any market****
**** These positions start in September and October***
- Productivity and Quality: Meet department standards for productivity and quality
- Maintain 85% daily availability for callers
- Achieve satisfactory call quality, both behavioral and technical, as measured through call quality reviews
- Process financial and non-financial transactions timely and accurately
- Contribute to the attainment contractual Service Level Agreements
- Be flexible and team-oriented
- Work overtime as needed
- Customer Service: Provide exceptional client service experiences to account owners and financial advisors
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Be an organized, empathetic, and effective communicator
- Process Improvement: Suggest methods to improve workflows, policies, procedures, training, and systems
- Log and track both calls and requests while servicing clients
- Address opportunities to maintain and improve business relationships with clients
- Training and Job Knowledge: Actively participate in training
- Develop understanding of product, plan provisions, procedures, and systems
- Participate in ongoing professional development to improve job knowledge to advance service capabilities
- Stay current on 529 plan news, legislative updates, and financial services industry news
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience within a client service/call center setting OR recent/new grad
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Home Workplace Requirements
- Must have an uninterrupted space for working hours
- Must have reliable internet connection & an individually owned router
- Internet recommendations to optimize your success: Bandwidth from an ISP should be a minimum of 25mbs download and 3mps upload. Recommended speeds begin at 50mbs download and 10mbps upload.
At Ascensus, we aspire to make a difference for others. We are a technology-enabled services company that helps people save for retirement, education, and healthcare through our network of institutional, financial advisor, and state partners. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity—housed within our Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always.®
As a leading independent recordkeeping services partner, retirement plan third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator, we aim to hire associates who find pride in going to work every day knowing that they help more than 12 million people save for what matters.
Ascensus provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Status”).