The Talent Acquisition Consultant acts as a strategic consultative partner for assigned client groups including Information Technology to achieve staffing objectives by identifying, recruiting and selecting highly qualified candidates. In addition, the position will partner with Talent Acquisition Management to ensure candidates aligns with the company’s business strategy.
Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide hiring managers with an applicant pipeline of quality candidates that are a match with job opening requirements.
- Develops, cultivates and manages relationships with hiring managers to provide service excellence, recruitment expertise and achievement of hiring objectives.
- Conducts intake sessions with internal clients to develop successful candidate performance profiles and understanding of job requisition requirements.
- As a talent brand ambassador, you will create and develop talent pipeline by sourcing ATS, CRM, resume databases, cold-calling, Linked-In profiling, attending professional networking events, meet-ups, fairs, and other various platforms and creative mediums, etc., while partnering with Talent Sourcing Specialist.
- Schedules and conducts in-depth interviews (in-person, phone, Teams) and communicates with internal and external candidates on interview(s), resume review, etc. outcomes. (Making offers, declines, etc.)
- Manage and track individual applicant activity accurately and up to date in Applicant Tracking System. Includes response management of all candidates in assigned requisitions (i.e., declines, etc.)
- Follows HR policies and Talent Acquisition standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for assigned Hiring Manager satisfaction, productivity, new hire retention, service level agreements thresholds and satisfaction goals.
- Partner within HR to provide seamless delivery of HR services/initiatives to the divisions.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.