Astadia has built its reputation over the last three decades by providing the most innovative solutions in the area of Managed Services and Legacy Mainframe Modernization. Our solutions focus on providing our customers with the results necessary to improve their productivity and business performance while reducing their cost of operation. Our unique methodology, processes and best practices ensure these results for our clients. Continually striving to offer the highest customer service in the industry, we have gained esteem as the Mainframe to Cloud Experts.
Astadia is a professional services company. Our teams are busy working for our client’s every day. Our corporate employees track our Finances, provide HR Services, and manage our own IT services, keeping the rest of the team up and running. Those who join this team of heroes work with our delivery team members every day. They provide everyone with the support needed so everyone, themselves included, can focus on whatever it is that they do best.
Entry Level Position – Full-time
The Sales Development team collaborates with our account executives and pre-sales teams to build the future customer base of Astadia. You work with our sales team to identify our ideal customers and prospects. You engage in outbound prospecting and lead generation. You are the first contact many of our customers will have with Astadia beyond our website or an email. You will often introduce our clients to who Astadia is – our professionalism, our character, our drive, our knowledge, and our nature. To do this, you must understand the IT challenges of large enterprises and be able to communicate Astadia’s solutions for those challenges.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collaborate with Account Executives to drive interest in Astadia’s services from prospective clients
· Communicate the value proposition of Astadia’s offerings, understand the pain points we solve and identify organizations likely to have those pain points
· Manage and execute targeted prospecting campaigns using Outreach, Salesforce, E-mail, Social Media, and Cold Calling
· Prospect into large enterprise accounts and be able to make connections with senior executives
· Understand the IT Modernization business and be able to articulate the services Astadia provides
· Understand the cloud computing business – what, how, and especially who: Azure, AWS, Google
· Be able to discuss the types and benefits of cloud computing, and the technologies that thrive in those environments such as business critical workloads, and DevOps.
· Collaborate with teams across the organization
· Actively participate in weekly sales meetings
KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Prior experience with cold calling
· Basic understanding of cloud computing market
· Demonstrated interest in sales or business development
· Conceptual understanding of IT Modernization
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter, eager to learn and pursue a career in sales
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· BA/BS required
· 0-1 year of experience
· This job works remote / home-based.
CORPORATE CULTURE AND VALUES
Astadia’s foundation for our success is our corporate culture, based on our values and principles. These include the highest level of commitment to integrity, quality, performance and teamwork. These are not just words. We not only assess and evaluate all employees on performance, but on how they live up to our core values and principles. Astadia is committed to continual development of our employees that allows future growth and career advancement to provide the means for a long-term career. We need great people to do great things!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Disclaimer: This document describes the minimum, essential duties, responsibilities, skills, abilities, effort, and working conditions of the position. It in no way implies that these are the only functions to be performed by the incumbent. Workers are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any job-related functions requested by a supervisor or manager. Successful performance requires that the incumbent possess and utilize the abilities and skills described. All functions are subject to reasonable modification to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some functions may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others.
ASTADIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS, DISABLED AND OTHER PROTECTED GROUPS