You will be assigned a challenging research project requiring creative thinking, problem solving, and teamwork as you interact with other personnel throughout our winning organization. In addition, you will have fun while adding value and encountering outstanding career development support.
We are currently seeking candidates who are working towards obtaining a Masters degree or PhD in Statistics or related field for a virtual internship assignment during the summer of 2021.
Objectives/Goals of the Position:
- To recode statistical methodology for combination design from current language STATA to SAS or R
- Programming with statistical educational training
- Rising college student working towards obtaining a Masters degree or PhD in Statistics or related field
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience in programming in R or SAS with knowledge of STATA
- Formal statistics education ideally PhD
- Basic knowledge of Bayesian analysis required.
- Understanding of WinBUGS/OpenBUGS, STAN is preferred.
- Interest in early clinical development
- Interest in combination dose finding methodology
- Self motivated with good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate across teams to deliver new program/software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0+