Are you fascinated by the infinite possibilities of cyber-physical systems? Do you dream of developing ambitious technologies that will bridge the physical and virtual world and define the future? Are you passionate about applying your expertise in your field of engineering or science? If the answer is yes, then the ASUS Robotics & AI Center is the perfect environment for you to thrive.
Our goal is to create a multidisciplinary team of the world’s brightest engineers and scientists to develop ambitious technologies that will define the future. If you have the passion, knowledge and expertise to contribute to an elite and diverse team of experts, we strongly encourage you to apply today.
Roles & responsibilities
- Provide tools, best practices, cloud architecture design patterns, and cloud infrastructure for other teams.
- Work with DevOps team members to design and implement zero-downtime deployments.
- Work in cross-functional teams and advise other stakeholders in data-intensive projects on cloud architecture and storage solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-commented source code.
- Independently read relevant literature and share your insights and knowledge with other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other teams to make optimal software architecture design decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Familiarity with cloud computing, including concepts such as virtual machines, containers, serverless functions, access-control policies, system security, and microservice design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure-as-code, performance monitoring of deployed resources, and alert mechanisms.
- Experience in cloud architecture design.
- Familiarity with public cloud providers such as GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Understanding of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, and test automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.