Are you fascinated by the infinite possibilities of cyber-physical systems? Do you dream of developing ambitious technologies that will bridge the physical and virtual world and define the future? Are you passionate about applying your expertise in your field of engineering or science? If the answer is yes, then the ASUS Robotics & AI Center is the perfect environment for you to thrive.
Our goal is to create a multidisciplinary team of the world’s brightest engineers and scientists to develop ambitious technologies that will define the future. If you have the passion, knowledge and expertise to contribute to an elite and diverse team of experts, we strongly encourage you to apply today.
Roles & responsibilities
- Design and implement configurable web-application dashboards that can be used by non-technical users to visualize real-time and historical data.
- Work with other stakeholders to reduce latency in visualizations of real-time data.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-commented source code.
- Work in a cross-functional team that takes ownership of the full software lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other teams to make optimal software architecture design decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with modern front-end development practices.
- Hands-on experience with developing web applications. Familiarity with scientific data visualization is a plus.
- Familiarity with microservices and resource-oriented architectures.
- Understanding of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, and test automation.