Are you fascinated by the infinite possibilities of cyber-physical systems? Do you dream of developing ambitious technologies that will bridge the physical and virtual world and define the future? Are you passionate about applying your expertise in your field of engineering or science? If the answer is yes, then the ASUS Robotics & AI Center is the perfect environment for you to thrive.
Our goal is to create a multidisciplinary team of the world’s brightest engineers and scientists to develop ambitious technologies that will define the future. If you have the passion, knowledge and expertise to contribute to an elite and diverse team of experts, we strongly encourage you to apply today.
Roles & responsibilities
- Analyze existing information models and standards and distill their advantages and disadvantages.
- Design and implement new semantic, graph-based information models suitable to meet the needs of next-generation, data-intensive applications.
- Work with other stakeholders to understand their data requirements and extend existing or develop new information models to meet those needs.
- Independently read relevant literature and share your insights and knowledge with other stakeholders.
- Proactively address problems with a research-thinking mindset and critically think about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-commented source code.
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Expertise in information models, knowledge representation, and reasoning.
- Working experience in building ontologies, semantic data models, and schema designs.
- Exceptionally strong understanding of fundamentals and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, and test automation.