Athletes Unlimited is a new model of pro sports where athletes are decision-makers and individual players are champions of team sports. We literally change the game with faster play, and a new draft and team rosters every week, delivering next-level competition and engagement in which every moment counts. With women’s softball, volleyball, and lacrosse as part of the roster, Athletes Unlimited will build the next generation of both athletes and fans.
Athletes Unlimited is looking for a Manager, Partnership Activation who will be responsible for facilitating successful campaign execution for Athletes Unlimited’s corporate partners. This role is full-time and will report to the Head of Partnership Marketing.
- Provide day-to-day support for assigned accounts that brings integrated marketing partnerships to life
- Serve as partner’s internal advocate and voice within Athletes Unlimited ensuring maximum alignment and achievement of partner objectives
- Liaison between external and internal stakeholders to achieve project deadlines and deliverables
- Assist with timelines, asset trackers, internal communications, weekly client status calls, delivery trackers and campaign recap materials
- Remain mindful of client KPI’s to deliver and over perform on expectations
- Traffic assets and gather proof of performance for assigned campaigns
- Reconcile invoicing, billing and final P&L with finance team based on campaign delivery
- Contribute to regular reporting on campaign wins and learnings to drive renewals and new business
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Preferred experience includes account management, project management and/or client services
- Ideal candidates are analytical, detail and solution-oriented, highly organized and entrepreneurial
- Ability to translate performance metrics into a summary of insights, benchmarking and key learnings
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace products
- Ability to update company CRM system when needed
This role is full-time, remote, and receives benefits and PTO.
Athletes Unlimited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process based on race, religion, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression, pregnancy status, parental status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.