Our culture lifts you up—there is no ego in the way. Our common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to always be evolving, dynamic, and ambitious. We believe in the power of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us unique on the market: agile, dedicated, problem solvers.
The person in this role will:
- Support all aspects of programming analysis and assist in the strategic evaluation of content deals by:
- Modeling programming deals across network types and with complex cost structures
- Conducting viewership analysis including cost/rating analysis, margin analysis, viewership trending
- Creating competitive network, carriage, and owner group benchmarking
- Support the programming budget and forecasting process as well as monitoring and evaluating any variances to budget
- Conduct market research, track/compile industry trends and competitive product analysis
- Analyze product and subscriber metrics including take rates, churn, seasonality, up/side grades and advise on high-level trends and impact
- Create insightful presentations that summarize analysis and present them to the leadership team to support strategy and decision-making
- Work with programming and finance teams to evaluate and resolve audit findings
- Develop tracking and monitoring tools/reports to support deal compliance and product strategy
- Conduct ad hoc projects, analysis, and research as needed
The person in this role is a highly analytical, detailed oriented self-starter. He/She must have a “roll up the sleeves” attitude and a focus on delivering impactful results. This person must demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn. The candidate should be motivated, organized, disciplined, flexible and well-rounded.
Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation
- Product/programming experience within the cable/media industry is a plus
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize based on high-level goals and objectives
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast pace and highly evolutionary environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross function and cross level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Atlantic Broadband Finance, LLCBeing inclusive is simply welcoming you to be yourself!
- Being inclusive also means fostering a climate of trust and respect, and encouraging diversity and equity for every candidate wanting to be part of the Cogeco team.
- Being inclusive allows us to reduce barriers in the workplace and to take actions to enable accessibility for all!
- Being inclusive is more than a word, it’s our commitment to you!
If you need any accommodations to apply or as part of the recruitment process, please contact us confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org