Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We’re hiring for a part-time Social Media Intern to work across the Atomic portfolio.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the distribution of our social media content across multiple channels.
- Work with our design team to develop creative assets.
- Develop innovative ideas to increase engagement on organic social channels.
- Community management across multiple social channels
What You Have:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to execute on short-term and long-term strategy.
- Wear multiple hats, and be willing to jump in where needed.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Bonus: graphic design experience
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.