Junior Digital Experience Designer – Recent University Graduate
Atos is seeking recent university graduates to join our team specializing in Junior Digital Experience Designer. We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment designed to broaden a candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
What we do –
Atos Consulting & Digital helps clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and efficiency by using Information Technologies. With over 1,500 specialists we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customize as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our five clusters: Strategy, Insights & Experience, Efficiency, Technology Strategy & Transformation, Organizational Change and Digital Compliance offer a range of cost-effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
We are looking for driven and exciting people at all career stages to join our Digital Strategy & Business Acceleration team, which is a rapidly growing team delivering game changing offerings to accelerate growth and transformation for our clients. Join us for this great opportunity to launch your career and help us meet the demand from our clients and develop our core team.
What you bring –
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals and HCD principle.
- Solid knowledge and skills of user research, user persona, user story, sitemap, wireframe, and hifi-prototype.
- Ability to promote appropriate usability testing and user research.
- Proficient in Sketch, other design tools are preferred.
- Attention to details and adaptable for changes and iterations.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills to partner with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and development teams in multi-cultural working environment.
- Passionate for learning new things.
- Ability to work independently, managing schedules in a dynamic, multi-project environment.
Minimum Requirements –
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Centered Design, Interaction, Visual, or UX related areas.
- GPA: 3.0
- Practical experience with end-to-end projects.
- An online design portfolio is required to demonstrate projects you worked on. Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio in your resume.
- Worked with Human-Centered Design principles.