AUERBACH GRAYSON OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Auerbach Grayson seeks motivated recent graduates looking to gain experience in the finance industry. AGCO internships provide undergraduate and graduate students a chance to gain hands-on experience, assume real world responsibilities and gain a solid introduction to the day-to-day workings of the ever changing international finance market.
We are looking for graduates with a knowledge of, or interest in financial services who completed their degree with a strong academic performance record, a drive to learn, work hard, and bring true intellectual curiosity to their work. Our internships allow interns to develop a variety of professional skills and make industry contacts across the AGCO broker partner universe.
The operations internship is an entry level internship with possible long term employment. The position entails onboarding new accounts, maintaining client settlement instruction databases, trade confirmation matching, processing and trade balancing
• Areas of study should include: finance; business administration; economics; or computer science. Others will be considered on an individual basis and on merit;
• Experience working with databases, html, design, MS Office with focus on excel and PowerPoint;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Ability to multi-task as well as follow directions;
• Must work well in a fast paced, collaborative team environment.
Applicants must be a recent graduate, be passionate about the financial services industry. To apply provide a cover letter, and resume on handshake. Applicants will be contacted only if an interview is requested. No Phone calls.