About August Jackson: AJ is a leading brand engagement agency. Our work for corporate brands, nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions includes branding, campaign development and multi-channel activation, with an emphasis on virtual, live and hybrid events.
About the Position: Interns will be integrated into our teams and projects, and work across our Creative, Production, Strategy, and Client Engagement disciplines. The intent is to give the intern an experience that allows them to understand how each discipline contributes to a team effort. It’s an opportunity for personal and professional development and to experience how AJ puts purpose into practice first-hand.
We also offer Design-specific internships for students studying visual, graphic and environmental design, and who already have demonstrated expertise with design software.
What You Can Expect:
– Daily responsibilities ranging from supporting internal initiatives and organizational functions, to working with AJ teams on strategic, creative and production-focused projects;
– Client-facing situations that provide real-world exposure.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Has an interest in communications, project management, production, events, creative, design, and/or strategy;
– Should be proactive and eager to work and learn in a collaborative environment;
– Exhibits strong writing capabilities;
– For Design, experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and please provide a portfolio of your work;
– Can multitask across assignments;
– Demonstrates organizational skills and attention to detail;
– Has had exposure to the agency world or client marketing organizations.
– This is a paid position.
– The internship dates are early January thru March 2022 (we are flexible on start and end dates!).
– Internships will primarily be virtual depending on location.