AVANGRID, an innovative and growing energy company, needs a creative and ambitious college student to join our Customer Service team. You will take part in an Internship program to learn our business inside and out. If you are looking to broaden your skills sets and learn more about careers in energy, apply today. For more information on our company, visit www.avangrid.com.
As part of our program, you will be working within the Technical Support & Solutions team on supporting day to day operational work, assisting in project related workshops and preparing data analysis. We are looking for a candidate that has demonstrated practical problem-solving experience in their hobbies, academic projects, or previous internships.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Participate in a dynamic internship program where you’ll work on process automation projects within the Customer Service team.
- Work with TS&S and IT team to develop your analytical and project management skills.
- Work in an innovative and energized environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Create a comprehensive presentation of your work completed during the program for presentation to the wider organization at the conclusion of the program.
At AVANGRID, we want to grow with you – Here’s what you’ll get:
- Key experiences in software development life cycle, process automation, Regulatory policies on the TS&S team.
- Option to participate in the AVANGRID Mentoring Program.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business through business briefs hosted by AVANGRID senior leaders.
- Opportunities to develop leadership capabilities with leadership development resources.
- Opportunities to network and build lasting relationships with great colleagues from across the globe.
- A focus on innovation and technology.
- A commitment to the environment and providing clean, renewable energy.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Technical Skills
Skills and Requirements
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment & learn quickly
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Detailed Oriented
- Microsoft Office
Education & Experience Required:
- Currently a sophomore or junior pursuing a Bachelor’s or first year in Masters/MBA Degree (Business Management or Computer Science)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the requirement for future sponsorship