ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Research Fellows at Avant Health will gain hands-on experience in a broad range of research methodology that centers around landscape assessments, evidence generation, and synthesis. The fellowship will enable the Research Fellow to sharpen their business acumen and research skills alike, while gaining gain knowledge of one or more of the following fields: marketing, market research, outcomes research, and market access from the perspective of pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. The role will prepare the individual for a career in consulting or life sciences sectors.
- Conduct literature reviews
- Design and/or execute primary and secondary research initiatives
- Analyze data
- Create research reports in PPT or MS Word formats
- Create abstracts, posters, manuscripts
- A minimum of college or graduate degree with a focus in epidemiology, health services research, public health, pharmacy, health policy, healthcare administration, or similar
- Knowledge of literature search/evaluations
- Project management skills
- Technical writing and communication skills
- 1 to 2 years of prior research experience (desired)
- Quantitative data analytic skills (desired)
This will mainly be a REMOTE ROLE. Hence, aptitude, maturity and adaptability of the candidate to function under remote guidance is key and will be assessed as part of the candidate evaluation.
This is a one-year contract-based position and a monthly stipend will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in exploring Avant Health, please submit your CV and a cover letter (stating your research interests, academic qualifications, and past relevant experience) via Headshake portal, or directly at Info@Avant-Health.com.