Axiom, a pioneer in the legal industry and a leading, global provider of technology-enabled legal solutions, is seeking a Lawyer Sourcing Analyst to join our team in Chicago or remotely.
The Lawyer Sourcing Analyst plays an integral role in the overall success of the company and the ability to expand our business. Not only will you be afforded a high degree of independence, but the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with an amazing group of fun and talented people.
Specifically, this role will:
- Own multiple aspects of the lawyer recruiting process, including research, candidate name generation, applicant screening and tracking, interview scheduling, and overall management of targeted searches and outreach
- Identify talent through passive and active sources including job postings, social networking, internet research, referrals, social media, user groups, professional associations, cold calling, and direct recruiting
- Create a candidate pipeline via outbound phone calls and strategic e-mails to prospective candidates specific to the recruitment needs on a given search
- Generate interest in Axiom as a company and our exciting job opportunities
- Evaluate candidates and make decisions around their suitability and whether they should continue through our process
- Serve as the initial point of contact with new lawyers by offering them a short introduction to our business model and lawyer value proposition
- Support the recruiting team by analyzing and tracking data and by implementing recruiting strategies based on lawyer practice area, experience level, and geography
Successful candidates must be a fit for Axiom’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team.
Beyond these characteristics, the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role include:
- 1-2+ years of experience working in a recruitment or sales environment or equivalent
- Highly persuasive verbal communication skills, and excellent written communication skills
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to interact and build relationships with candidates; strong interpersonal skills are essential
- Goal and action orientation, with a sense of urgency, drive, and commitment to routinely exceed monthly activity metrics
- Exemplary service ethic when contributing to individual and team goals
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail and a tremendous amount of initiative, multi-tasking, and organizational abilities
- Superb time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Genuine interest in the Axiom model and the future of “new model” firms, and their place in the changing legal landscape
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located