- $40-$50/hour for student sessions, $18/hour for work outside of student sessions.
- Flexible hours 7 days a week.
- Work in a friendly and supportive environment with other motivated faculty members.
- Support students in an effective 1-to-1 learning approach.
- Passion for education and instruction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some work experience in teaching or relevant field preferred.
- Teach a range of student sessions based on qualifications and experience including Standardized Test Prep, Traditional Academic Subjects, and Executive Functioning Curriculum
- Prepare weekly, customized lesson plans, and long-term plans for every student
- Provide weekly and quarterly reports on students’ progress
- Prepare to give updates on students, and discuss questions or concerns
Become a part of Axiom Learning’s mission to change education.
At Axiom Learning, we work with kids of all ages and profiles to help them master and excel in their academic subjects. In particular, Axiom not only supports our students academically, we also coach our kids in Executive Functioning skills like time management, organization, and avoiding procrastination. Axiom also understands that every child has a unique learning profile and distinct academic and socio-emotional needs. As such, our curriculum is customized for each of our students to help bolster their learning goals. From textbook to the real world, whether for extra support or looking for more challenge, Axiom Learning offers effective educational instruction.