The big picture: Axios is a rapidly growing digital media and tech startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We offer a mix of original and smartly narrated coverage of media trends, tech, business, and other major topics in the most efficient and shareable ways using our original Smart Brevity format.
At Axios — the Greek word for worthy — we provide only content worthy of readers’ time, attention, and trust.
Why you matter: You believe that the truth matters now more than ever and the idea of joining a high-growth startup excites you! You’re passionate about the evolution of the media and tech industries and want to be part of a team that’s shaping the future. You place value in working with smart, ambitious colleagues in an environment where you will learn invaluable skills to carry with you.
The details: Our Talent Acquisition Intern will support successful hiring of priority job openings using industry best practices in collaboration with hiring teams across the company.
- You exhibit strong attention to detail
- You possess exceptional communication skills
- You have a wildly collaborative spirit
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong interest in Axios and our unique style
- 10-week paid program beginning in June
- Mentorship and Lunch & Learns with Axios Executives
- We are seeking interns for our Communications, Growth Marketing, Talent Acquisition, News Desk, and Data Visualization teams
If this sounds exciting, apply today with your resume and complete the application question fields.