Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. Our work impacts millions of patients and results in improved health outcomes.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms Axtria DataMax™, Axtria InsightsMax™, Axtria SalesIQ™, and Axtria MarketingIQ™ enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights and bring insights to the point of decision. Clients use our platforms and services to manage end-to-end commercial operations and drive improved patient health outcomes.
With customers in over 75 countries, Axtria is one of the largest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists – INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest asset! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?
- Interact with clients on a day to day basis to help them make good data driven business decisions
- Translate business problems into analysis problems
- Conduct simple and advanced data analyses that help improve patient health outcomes
- Apply AI/ML as well as advanced statistical, econometric and optimization models to real-world business problems
- Develop new models as well as provide analysis using existing models
- Develop and maintain skills to the highest standards to identify best practices and emerging trends in analytics, both within and outside the domain
- Work on client projects as part of a dynamic entrepreneurial global team
- Contribute to Axtria’s development of new solutions and analytical models
- Present complex analytical findings in a business relevant manner to clients in support of making important business decisions
- Degree in engineering or any of the quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, operations research, economics or econometrics or MBA
- Analyst level: Bachelor’s degree
- Associate level: Master’s degree or MBA
- Relevant expertise in using analytical tools such as Excel, R, Python, Dataiku, Alteryx, KNIME, SQL and ability to quickly master new packages when needed
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate actionable analytical findings
- Familiarity with the application of analytics to sales, marketing or managed markets problems in the pharmaceutical industry
- Drive and desire to work in a growing entrepreneurial fast paced organization with a global delivery model