Assist global entertainment company in organizing their list of 30+ international clients!
· Keeping comedy writing on schedule
. Work in small but exciting and fast-paced global entertainment company
· Coordinating cartoon voice actors in recording booth
· Making the workplace run like a top
· Getting to know family entertainment writers and companies all over the world
· Meticulous with very low error rate
. High GPA and typing speed
. Excellent spelling and grammar
· Obsessively organized
· Lover of daily checklists
· Find great joy and bring great attitude to creative comedy environment
· When the going gets tough, you dig in, get it done, and get creative with outside the box solutions
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE POSITION!
Please send resume, cover letter, and references about why you are the best one for this position.
8 weeks x 30hrs per week.
BONUS 1: Potential for great advancement on this small but globally influential team.
BONUS 2: Connections to the global entertainment industry, including all the very top networks.
BONUS 3: Learn killer skills that will be valuable for years to come.