*All candidates must apply through our external careers site*
How does it feel to work on a team driven to make a big impact? Empowering. We believe your career should always be growing. And that’s exactly what it will do at BAE Systems. You’ll hit the ground running with a company truly committed to your growth as you enjoy a special camaraderie on a team dedicated to excellence. Build your future at BAE Systems.
As an Recruitment Marketing intern you will participate in our nationwide Internship Program, LEAP, where you will have the opportunity to Learn, Engage, Apply, and Progress within the company. You will also have access to additional benefits such as, networking with BAE Systems employees and other students, participating in exciting real world projects, joining exclusive informational sessions with senior leaders, and expanding mentorship opportunities and career development.
In this position, you will be supporting our Platforms & Services Headquarters at our Falls Church, VA facility. Due to Covid-19, this position is expected to be remote for the foreseeable future but may return on-site at some point. Relocation will not be offered, and housing is not provided.
As a Recruitment Marketing Intern, you will:
- Be part of the Platform & Services Talent Acquisitions team and report directly to the Recruitment Marketing Lead
- Have the option of remote work or a hybrid of remote and on-site work in Falls Church, VA
- Play a lead role in incorporating our EVP (Employee Value Proposition) and persona work into communication templates, marketing collateral, and job descriptions
- Collaborate across the business and assist in the development of content with storytelling, images, and videos
- Assist with social media messaging and posting
- Partner in creating paid marketing campaigns and monitoring KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Have ownership of your work and still enjoy a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Have the opportunity to learn from and work with several functions in the business such as communications, marketing, human resources, and more!
Required Education, Experience, & Skills :
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program or recent graduate with a degree in HR, Communication, Marketing, or related fields
- Experience in storytelling and social media writing
- Understanding of EVP and Persona writing
- Knowledge and experience in social media strategies and platforms
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Creative thinker
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task, project manage your own work, and adhere to deadlines
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills :
- Junior or Senior standing
- Previous work or volunteer experience related to job duties
- Ability to provide documentation of previous work
- Image and video creation and editing experience
- Learn more about our Mission at BAE Systems!