BAE Systems is looking for a motivated, challenge seeking, and positive minded individual to provide support for the automated deployment and configuration of virtual appliances to facilitate test and demonstration activities. The ideal candidate will work with a team of systems administrators to develop scripts facilitating the deployment of virtual machines, download and installation of software updates and dependencies, and configuration to ensure secure and stable baseline images.
Tasking may include:
- Evaluation of requirements from provided documentation
- Collaboration with the test environment manager and system administrators
- Evaluation of existing processes and automation techniques
- Identification and implementation of automation scripts
- Validation of successful application
- Documentation of proven processes
Our Intern Program offers current college students hands-on experience and development opportunities in technology, engineering, intelligence, and business.
In addition to on-the-job training, the Internship Program offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Future Employment
- Challenging and Meaningful Work
- Networking and Development Opportunities
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Computer Science, Networking, Information Systems or related field of study
- Understanding of virtualization solutions (ex. VMWare)
- Understanding of network architectures – routing, switching, DNS, etc.
- Scripting (such as bash/PowerShell)
- Software installation and configuration experience
- Experience troubleshooting application and network issues
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Eligible for Government Clearance