Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and FinTech. BHG is currently searching for Entry level professionals with sales, customer service, and business savvy backgrounds to be Associate Account Executives. This opening is ideal for college or university graduates that are looking for an exciting career and a place where they can learn and grow.
Our Associate Account Executives earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top-notch training (90-day sales training) and support. If you are, persistent, smart, thrive on friendly competition, and looking for your next great adventure, BHG is the place for you.
What You’ll Do
- Associate Account Executives will utilize independent discretion and judgment to analyze and assess information related to customer assets, income, debts and decide which financial and loan products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances, and advise customers accordingly regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products
- Market and promote company products and services to current and potential clients
- Our best sales professionals show strong prospecting skills, including the ability to engage in high-level cold-calling to qualify and close new accounts
- Sales Executives will display excellent communication and presentations skills with a top-notch customer service approach
- Document activity using our CRM
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from phone and field activity
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 1-5 years of experience in a professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in sales – not ultimately needed
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.