Come one, come all – and let us invite you into the world of ideas. Barkley will be hosting a unique open-learning model, allowing you to learn from best-in-class leaders. You’ll attend Barkley-taught courses, weekly open forums, and join a community of other curious learners.
Courses will cover everything from copywriting and art direction to brand strategy. We know that our industry is more than just titles and departments – so you will also learn about the importance of DEI+B, the definition of a whole brand, and resume/portfolio tips.
The best part? You’re all welcome. No internship experience, ad degree, year in school, or lengthy application and interview process required. We’re chipping away at the barriers into our industry by bringing you in, and sharing our knowledge direct from the source.
Have a part-time job or classes you need to make over the summer? No worries – you’ll be able to access the content later in the day if you need.
Please submit registration materials on the next page. You’ll receive more information regarding class syllabus and program in May.
Registration closes May 21st, 2021.
What you need to know
- This is not a paid internship opportunity.
- Summer Series is fully virtual. No travel to any Barkley office will be expected.
- Courses will be held in June and July.
- Summer Series will consist of courses (~3 a week) attended through Barkley’s Learning Management System.
- Final curriculum and schedule will be shared in May.
- If you are unable to attend a course, you will be able to access the recorded course on your own time.
- For any questions about Summer Series or your registration, please contact email@example.com
What you need to bring
- An interest in the advertising + marketing + ideas industry
- An inclusive nature and desire to learn from those around you
- Internet access + personal email for registration
Barkley’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.