Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency. We work with growing brands to build digital platforms and launch marketing campaigns. Clients include L’Oreal, Amazon, Barry’s, Well+Good, Dr. Jart+, and Scholastic as well as various emerging consumer lifestyle brands.
We are currently looking for a Senior Producer to join our team. As a remote-first company, you may be located anywhere in the US.
At Barrel, the Senior Producer is responsible for ensuring we deliver high-quality work, while building trust with our client teams. This successful candidate is exceptional at understanding client goals and proactive in identifying the best way to execute against those goals.
The Senior Producer is an excellent problem solver with strong technical knowledge who can anticipate risks/issues and can manage the client’s expectations. The Senior Producer is deft at identifying and removing potential and existing roadblocks that may hamper the team, allowing project team members to maximize productivity.
– Fully understand client objectives and project goals and make strategic recommendations based on digital best practices
– Able to manage multiple work streams in parallel, can clearly articulate to the team what the client requirements are, and understands the big picture, how all the pieces impact one another
– Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
– Ability to motivate the team and keep a high level of morale throughout the project lifecycle
– Develop detailed roadmaps and estimates to guide decision making and timelines
– Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
– Continuously strives to improves process and brings new ideas to to the team to help strengthen communication
– Manage resource assignments to the project, and proactively identify resource challenges
– Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
– Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
– Communicate and document project status to clients, team members, and management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
– Create and manage functional specs documentation along with project team members
– Work with junior producer to execute day-to-day tasks for the project including meeting setup, meeting -notes
– Recap and create debriefs for every completed project; facilitate discussions on lessons learned and new knowledge gained; document properly and share
– Oversee and execute on content collection and content population in Content Management Systems
– Write test plans and perform cross-browser quality assurance testing on websites while managing tickets in JIRA with team members
Knowledge & Experience
– Exceptional at client service and account management
– Experience with managing digital projects, specifically design, development and quality
– Experience roadmapping based goals, objectives and analytical insights
– Excellent written, analytical and communication skills
– Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
– Self-motivated, detail-oriented
– Level-headed and positive attitude under pressure
– Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
– A passion for learning new skills
– Strong web and Mac desktop skills – we use Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, and various web-based tools such as Smartsheet, Basecamp, Harvest, and JIRA
Barrel offers competitive salary, health/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation, half-day Fridays all year round, remote home setup stipend, profit sharing, 401k match, and a professional development stipend. Most importantly, we work on projects that truly impact our clients’ businesses and attract team members who love to be challenged with tough problems and fast-paced work.
To apply, please fill out our online application form. We will not accept applications that do not come through the online application form.