Beacon Global Strategies is seeking an Associate to join our growing consulting team. Our firm provides strategic guidance to top multinational companies and leading industry disruptors in the areas of National Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, Cyber Security, and Foreign Policy. Though our firm is currently working 100% remotely, the position will be based in our Washington, DC office upon our return to normal operations.
We believe in a hands-on approach to achieving results, and this is reflected in our team structure. Associates are responsible for being the front-line managers of our client projects, and can expect to help manage our engagements with both internal and external contacts at multiple levels of leadership.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who either have or are working toward an MBA, a Master’s degree in International Affairs or a similar area of study, or relevant work experience in a related field. The ideal candidate commands a strong understanding of the current global geopolitical environment and economic climate.
· Conduct industry, political, and economic research and analysis
· Draft memos, reports, and briefing materials for clients
· Track and analyze specific geopolitical developments impacting client interests
· Provide logistical and event support for client engagements
Required Experience and Qualifications:
· Outstanding research and writing skills
· Self-starter and ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Analytical expertise in U.S. and global political and economic systems
· Strong attention to detail and excel under tight deadlines
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications
· Team player with eagerness for professional development
Associates are expected to commit 40 hours a week. The position includes healthcare, retirement, and other benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. All interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and a two-page analytical writing sample.
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to Beacon Global Strategies at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Associate” in the subject line.