Our rapidly growing healthcare media company is seeking a highly motivated, intelligent, and detail oriented individual to join our Business Development Full Time Rotational Program. This full time rotational position will encompass opportunities in the spaces of Marketing, Event Planning and Account Management. The program includes a rotation on each of the following teams: Operations, Events and Sales.
Job Functions Include:
- Daily interaction and service to top client accounts
- Managing 20+ client accounts including planning and executing campaigns.
- Generating performance reports, and identifying and executing campaign optimizations
- Utilizing creative software, like InDesign, to create client proposals and media kits.
- Maintaining and communicating technical specs to sales, clients and agencies
- Maintaining email best practices to support overall email performance
- Supporting event management, both live and digital
- Executing event marketing initiatives
- Assisting in the coordination and logistics of multiple nationwide live and virtual events
- Managing attendee registration and inquiries
- Building out speaking agendas
The ideal candidate:
- BA / BS degree required
- Strong multi-tasker; ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Dedicated problem solver; self-motivated to find answers independently
- Desire to advance and take on greater responsibilities
- Other highly sought qualities include a positive attitude, resourcefulness, and great communication skills
- Entry level
- Business Development Marketing Sales