Director of Digital & Audience Development
Becker’s Healthcare is the go-to source for healthcare decision-makers and one of the fastest growing media platforms in the industry. Through print, digital, virtual and live event platforms, Becker’s Healthcare equips healthcare leaders with the information and forums they need to
learn, exchange ideas and further conversations about the most critical issues in American healthcare. We are seeking an experienced audience and digital professional to join our team to help strategically expand our reach, offerings and impact.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the constant expansion and enrichment of current audiences across all brands. Champions audience growth and engagement
- Leads acquisition marketing strategies and tactics to drive audience growth and convert unknown users into known members as well as grow new newsletter subscriptions via email acquisition
- Always exploring new audiences, niches, geographies, countries and developing strategies to gain readers and make traction quickly
- Obsessed with constant growth of digital metrics across all websites and e-newsletters
- Monitors industry changes and competitive landscape to help drive strategy and execution
- Responsible for analyzing data to develop actionable steps for product development/enhancements as well as creating aggressive growth plans
- Suggests new programs and acquisition triggers that align with the goals and objectives of the business and brands
- Develops data reporting standards to improve the making of daily and long-term decisions.
- Proactively communicates “audience story” to advertising sales department and all employees.
- Responsible for initiatives targeting organizations/individuals for partnerships, manages external relationships with data service providers
- Executes metrics driven enhancements to marketing programs and promotions
- Constantly analyzing opportunities, ideas and initiatives and taking decisive action on those that strongly align with company goals
- Possesses a combination of solid technical skills, layered with soft skills such as the ability to listen deeply, simplify problems, and persevere through setbacks
- High level of grit and perseverance through roadblocks and obstacles
- Highly metrics driven, measures, quantifies and extrapolates every initiative and idea
- Tech-savvy, quick learner of new technologies and can simplify/easily fold into current processes/data stack
- Self-motivated problem solver, math/logic enthusiast with a creative flair
- Highly execution oriented, makes noticeable progress each day on all important initiatives
- Always thinking of new ideas, highly coachable and can take management direction
- Confident, articulate, and strategic in their delivery of consultative messaging – both written and verbal – to senior leaders
- Strong team player
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital/online marketing or audience management
- In-depth understanding of online marketing, the web, and business strategies behind email acquisition
- Possesses a blend of technical savvy and strong soft skills (team player, holds high standards for self and others, can motivate self and others toward aggressive goals)
About Becker’s Healthcare
Becker’s Healthcare is dedicated to serving our readers with the most trusted information and news within the healthcare industry and providing our clients phenomenal service and unparalleled industry access. We are passionate about helping people; our readers, our clients and our team. We have the exceptional opportunity to have a consistent and positive impact on the healthcare industry — join us and let’s leave our mark together.