Begin.dev is looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Project Management Associate
As a Project Management Associate, you will be working closely with the team of software developers and the client to oversee the overall project from start to finish. You will be responsible for managing and motivating the team of developers within the project, tracking progress and develop key performance metrics, write proposals and communicate with the client to both understand their goals and to appeal to the strengths of the company.
No previous IT experience is required – any organizational experience working in a fast-paced environment is sufficient. We are mainly looking for bright, driven and detail-oriented people who we can train and who have potential to grow with excellent decision-making and leadership skills over previous experience.
The role is open to all majors, including humanities, with no relocation required as there is a remote option available.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Join in the sales calls with potential clients with the sales team
- Plan out the project, including the scope, resource allocation, set deadlines & test management
- Motivate and manage the developers to meet the project deadline and deliver a high-quality product
- Manage each stage of the project from planning to product launch
- Track milestones & develop key metrics to track each developer’s progress
- Serve as a liaison between the client and the company regarding the scope, expectation, and any potential changes to the project
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.