• Provide application design, analysis, programming, testing and documentation for the development, integration, enhancement, and maintenance of information systems solutions.
• Design, code, test, debug, and document programs, subroutines, and scripts.
• Enhance existing systems and provide production support for systems of low to moderate complexity.
• Assist in providing required technical support.
• Troubleshoot at varying levels of production.
• Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners, and management, including assisting with or conducting less complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions, and providing accurate and concise documentation.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience, in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in Python.
• Knowledge of Agile Lifecycle.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both technical and non-technical capacities.