We’re looking for a Growth Conversion Analyst to join our dynamic 55+ people team. We’re on a mission to become one of the top #25 third-party sellers on Amazon within the next 5 years. Currently, we are in the top #1000.
As the Growth Conversion Analyst, you will be in charge of all things conversion rate on Amazon. You will manage a team of 2-3 conversion assistants to drive increased conversion rates. You will implement a full A/B testing system from the ground up. You will be working directly with the Head of Growth.
- Project manage & lead the execution of the current conversion rate optimization systems. Simplify the processes, delete redundancies and increase the ease of implementation of each task.
- Manage 2-3 conversion assistants to perform/execute the different processes across multiple Amazon accounts & hundreds of products. Quality-control the assistants work to ensure maximized conversion rates.
- Based on Amazon competition & our products’ conversion rates, ideate hypotheses to improve click-through-rates
- Develop constant learning & improvement systems to improve the current conversion processes, and to discover new ones
- Create the tracking infrastructure to monitor sales & conversion KPIs across 12 different international markets.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree, technical/STEM studies preferred
- Naturally inquisitive and a rapid learner, great at synthesizing large amounts of information quickly and efficiently
- Must be open to feedback and is actively looking to improve and grow in the role
- Able to work independently and proactively as this is a remote position
- Multi-tasker; must be able to balance and organize many lines of communications, priorities, and tasks at once
- Must thrive in the driver’s seat; must be able to keep a level head, think strategically, and problem-solve in high-pressure, fast-paced environments
- Must be able to navigate business relationships, asserting authority when necessary while maintaining rapport
- Must be able to adopt a consumer-centric mindset
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Previous experience in CPG is nice-to-have
- Amazon-related expertise preferred but not required
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary and equity compensation packages
- Unlimited paid time off
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in the world
If you think you have what it takes, apply, we would love to hear from you.
P.S. – Sharing is caring. If this role isn’t right for you, share it with friends or co-workers! They will thank you for it and the universe will pay it forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.