We’re looking for an M&A Deal Sourcing Associate to join our dynamic 40+ people team. We’re on a mission to become one of the top #25 third-party sellers on Amazon within the next 5 years. Currently, we are in the top #1000.
This is an opportunity for a driven professional to build from the ground up and lead the entire M&A deal sourcing process for $500M+ acquisition value over the next 4-5 years. Our goal is to acquire 4-6 Amazon 3P sellers per month (each with $2-10M+ ARR). You will take full ownership of the deal flow and constantly drive 20+ work streams simultaneously. You will work closely with our Acquisitions team to develop strategies and for closing.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Generate at least 20 qualified acquisition target leads per month by creating both inbound and outbound lead generation strategies
- Develop an outbound lead generation and closing system of potential acquisition targets through direct outreach (leveraging CRM software), podcasts, etc.
- Develop inbound lead generation systems (e.g. PR) to drive acquisition targets into funnel, and develop systems to automate the inbound intake process
- Track and analyze lead qualification and ROI by acquisition channel to continue building on successful channels
- Lead conversations and communication with business owners to move them through the acquisition funnel
- Formalize and improve our acquisition criteria to identify and assess successful acquisition targets
- Define our competitive positioning vs. other Amazon aggregators to improve inbound and closing rates across the entire funnel
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field (min. 3.7 GPA)
- Understanding of financial statements, modeling and valuation methodologies (using Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- A highly organized self-starter who can manage multiple projects under aggressive deadlines with little oversight
- Ability to plan, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary and equity compensation packages
- Unlimited paid time off
- Option to work remotely
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in the world
If you think you have what it takes, apply, we would love to hear from you.
P.S. – Sharing is caring. If this role isn’t right for you, share it with friends or co-workers! They will thank you for it and the universe will pay it forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.