Berdon LLP, a top CPA and Advisory firm, is looking for a Concept Fund Services Intern to join its Concept Fund Services practice. Concept Fund Services group at Berdon offers services that provide complete administration of all operational functions, including company accounting, family office accounting, fund accounting and outsourced CFO services.
The intern will have the opportunity to learn and be responsible for:
· Security reconciliations, investment products/transactions, Advent Geneva, Bloomberg exposure, with the focus on operational based tasks and ad hoc junior level requests.
· Daily and monthly reconciliation, identification, research and resolution of cash and position variances
· Maintain Advent Geneva portfolio management system by utilizing prime broker data feeds, Bloomberg research and pricing
· Prepare Fund allocations and NAV packages
· Assist Management with a variety of tasks, including financial analysis and special projects
· Operational items such as preparing capital calls, distributions, allocating income, etc.
· Accounting majors required
· Minimum 3.0 GPA
· Sophomore or Junior year preferred
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong analytical, communication skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team while under pressure.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel & Word)
· We request at least 20-25 hours a week. Hours are flexible and can be worked around an academic schedule.
All interns have the ability to work remotely during the COVID pandemic. Standard work location is our NYC office 360 Madison Ave NY, 10017