Internship – Procurement Analyst
Berkadia is seeking a talented analyst to assist in Technology Procurement Activities. An Ideal candidate will assist in the creation of procurement processes, and the development of technology alternatives to enable Berkadians with the best tools available. Among other duties, the Strategic
Procurement Analyst will participate in:
- Research Software & Services – Categorizing needs of users, and researching alternative solutions. Make suggestions and verify use cases with business users.
- Procurement Operations – respond to procurement requests and manage purchasing activities such as goods and service sourcing, creation of requisitions, purchase orders, vendor management etc, IT Invoice Processing
- Ad Hoc Analysis – Respond to requests for financial research
- Help track technology equipment- Project to integrate two systems of record and participate in the creation of tech asset inventory reducing operational risk and creating transparency for requestors and custodians.
- Mobile Device Management – Assist in the management of cellular devices and request.
- IT Invoice Processing
- Provide purchasing reports as needed to IT, Corporate Accounting and Tax Advisors
- Proficiency in Microsoft O365 Suite, understanding of accounting principles, Adobe Acrobat, Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
- Candidate should possess a strong appetite for learning and a desire to create process, and participate in active analysis of alternative.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Currently enrolled in an accredited BA/BS program as a rising Junior or Senior
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.