Portfolio Strategies Analyst
Building portfolios to meet client goals and objectives is an essential aspect of Bessemer’s work. The firm’s investment platform has broadened its use of various asset classes, internal and external managers and geographic reach to meet increased client need for unique portfolio structures. The primary focus of the Portfolio Strategies Analyst is to analyze, construct and monitor customized portfolio strategies.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives :
- Develop custom portfolio allocations to meet client specific needs.
- Run customized portfolio exposure analytics on client portfolios.
- Run Monte Carlo simulation analysis for complex asset allocation solutions.
- Monitor custom portfolio allocations for adherence to asset allocation strategies.
- Work closely with client advisory teams to implement custom portfolio allocations and complex portfolio transitions.
- Enhance tools used for client portfolio solutions.
- Facilitate responses to queries from clients and client advisors pertaining to asset allocation and alternative investment topics.
- Special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years in finance or a related field.
- Knowledge of investment and financial theory, asset allocation, portfolio construction and alternative investment concepts.
- Excellent quantitative, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with financial software such as Factset or Bloomberg.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative, intellectually curious, highly energetic, proactive, positive, and flexible in the face of internal and external challenges.
- Familiarity with Python desired.
- Graduate degree and/or CFA designation a plus.
Securities licenses will not generally be obtained or maintained unless deemed by Bessemer Trust to be required in order for you to perform the responsibilities of this position.
Bessemer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply.