Beverly Law Legal Internship:
Beverly Law Firm is dedicated to defending the rights and opportunities of those who have been involved in an accident that left them injured. Beverly Law’s mission is grounded in the belief that anyone who has been injured in an accident — regardless of race, gender/gender identity, immigration status, or economic status — should have equal access to justice and fair compensation that enables them to continue their lives without pain and in pursuit of their full potential.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Beverly Law Firm seeks to achieve just compensation for our clients that addresses the physical pain, the emotional and mental suffering, and the physical treatment of the injuries that our clients sustained due to their accident.
Beverly Law Firm seeks legal Interns to work in our Los Angeles office on projects benefiting our clients who have been involved in life changing accidents. This is an unpaid internship in exchange for course credit. Beverly Law’s priority areas include but are not limited to: representing clients involved in motorcycle accidents, car accidents, uber accidents, lyft accidents, boat accidents, pedestrian collisions, and wrongful death. Beverly Law’s recent work has focused on representing clients who have sustained neck, back, and head injuries due to accidents such as the ones stated above.
Beverly Law provides a rich environment for student interns to learn about the personal injury law and to work alongside attorneys. This role is perfect for those desiring exposure to what it is like to work within a law firm as a part of a high-achieving team.
• student currently enrolled at an accredited University and in good academic standing.
• Commitment to Beverly Law’s mission of defending the rights and facilitating the fair compensation of those injured in an accident and their loved ones. *Previous experience in personal injury law is highly preferred.
• Strong desire to pursue a career in the public service or the legal field.
• Applications will be accepted from students interested in working in our Los Angeles office. Applications consist of a cover letter and resume. Please submit as a single PDF file under the “resume” upload section of the application.
• (If you have any difficulties uploading the single file, please submit resume and cover letter in the designated application fields, then email a copy of your documents to email@example.com, with the subject line “Legal Internship 2020 – Resume”). Applications should be made through the Handshake platform. Students are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible in order to secure placement as a Beverly Law legal intern.
Preference will be given to students who apply on or before January 31, 2020 — for the winter quarter and Spring Semester. Students are encouraged to consult with academic faculty to determine if this UNPAID experience merits credit.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
Beverly Law Firm is an equal opportunity employer; people of color and individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Beverly Law Firm does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ethnic background, religion, political orientation, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or any other protected class.